Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cleanse Success Story

Just a quick note to tell you how much I appreciate your offering of the cleanse. I’m getting so much out of it, physically, emotionally and educationally. I feel like the timing of doing this fits so well for me after a year of being your patient and getting my PMS under control. I never thought I could give up all of the foods/toxins that were such a regular part of my diet, but through the support of the cleanse I’ve found it to be almost easy!  The discussions and information that you and Beth provide are so crucial in helping us to understand the details of why we are doing this, and the benefits.

    Your unique approach to your patients’ health is such a gift. Please know that I feel so much gratitude toward you for seeing beyond tests and medications, encouraging diet change and lifestyle change, and then actually providing a way for us to make those changes in a supportive environment. And somehow you do it all with compassion, wisdom, humility, and humor!


Thank you -
Debra of Oakland

No comments:

Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.