Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Natural Health Magazine: Interview on Low Libido


Thrilled to be interviewed in Natural Health, published in the April/May 2011 issue. Most of what I said about hormones and how they modulate libido got cut. My main point that libido is extremely complex (and that 70% of the time there's a hormonal component) but that there are many other factors including relationship connectivity - at least that made it in. Click here to read the article.

My long answer on how to manage adrenal dysregulation got distilled into a cliched soundbite: meditate and exercise. Excuse me? That is so not helpful. There's a much bigger story here, but still, it's a start. We gotta start somewhere.

BTW, does anyone know how to post a PDF on blogger? Haven't figured it out yet, so had to send you to my website, where I do know how to post PDFs.

No comments:

Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.