Saturday, March 5, 2011
My Lady Garden: Organic GYN's Weekend Action
Curious about what an organic gynecologist does on the weekend? I thought I'd feature a few videos and photos of my organic dye garden as well as some awesome recent workshops with Rebecca Burgess, my mystic friend and inspiration for all things natural and uber-local.
First, here's a vlog I made today on my garden.
Second, here's a blog Rebecca compiled on a Natural Dye Workshop in my backyard.
Third, here's a quickie tour of my garden. Check out the horsetail: provides a gorgeous salmon/pinky color and reduces bone loss.
Photos by the brilliant Madeleine Tilin.
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine on Facebook
- Meet Your Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie
- Detox Genes: Personalize Your Liver Detoxification...
- Cravings 101: Fight the Saboteur
- Detox, Gottfried-Style - Join Us!
- On Cleansing, D#1 - Kicking Caffeine
- On Cleansing, D#0
- Natural Health Magazine: Interview on Low Libido
- Radiation in Cali: Not Normal, Not Dangerous But A...
- NYT: Radiation Extremely High at Reactors
- Radiation Dilemma: Resources
- Surgeon General States Buying Iodide a Worthy "Pre...
- Nuclear Risk Worsening: Prevention Never Premature...
- US Aircraft Carrier Detects Radiation Offshore Jap...
- Nuclear Japan: Latest News
- Help, Kelp?! What to Do with Japan's Radiation (Po...
- Kicking Dairy: Why Bother?
- MOTHS-R-US: Addiction as Initiation
- My Lady Garden: Organic GYN's Weekend Action
- Breast Expert: Interview with Dr. Helayne Waldman
- What If... Breast Cancer? Dr. Sara's Prevention To...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2010 (105)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD
- I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.