Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Lady Garden: Organic GYN's Weekend Action


Curious about what an organic gynecologist does on the weekend? I thought I'd feature a few videos and photos of my organic dye garden as well as some awesome recent workshops with Rebecca Burgess, my mystic friend and inspiration for all things natural and uber-local.

First, here's a vlog I made today on my garden.



Second, here's a blog Rebecca compiled on a Natural Dye Workshop in my backyard.

Third, here's a quickie tour of my garden. Check out the horsetail: provides a gorgeous salmon/pinky color and reduces bone loss.



Photos by the brilliant Madeleine Tilin.

No comments:

Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.