Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Inspiration from MFK Fisher: Living Well Regardless of Your Bank Account
Reading some of MFK's great stuff. She always found a way to live extraordinarily, even during the lean years of WWII and having to support 2 daughters and 3 husbands. She suggests weeding out desires, and leave only the holiest hungers "so that you can live most agreeably in a world full of an increasing number of disagreeable surprises."
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine on Facebook
- How To Prevent Hip Replacement
- Methylation Masta
- Dr. Sara's Happiness Project
- From Harvard, With Love
- Blood Clot Risk & Route of Hormone Therapy
- Clear the Channel
- The Work of Byron Katie
- Heart-Centered Beingness
- Dr. Sara's Outline for Bhakti Sadhana
- Revitalize Your Yoga Practice with Me & Shiva
- Start Your Love Train Practice April 14
- Inspiration from MFK Fisher: Living Well Regardles...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD
- I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.