Friday, April 16, 2010

Clear the Channel




Clearing out my channel – I know I’m in alignment with my Highest Self when…

I eat organic vegetables, fruits, protein & limit grains
Start my day with gratitude and meditation
Dial into nature even if for 5 min
Connect with people I love: friends, family, guides
Stay abstinent with technology – quick check at 11am, 3pm and NONE sundown Friday to sundown Saturday
Limit the overscheduling & overachievement
Stop gently when my mind goes into a negative spiral & redirect to the open channel
Exercise for joy rather than to look good
Be in the Now with kids, husband, friends
Garden, pull weeds, literally and figuratively
Check my intuition for guidance and decision-making, and act on it

No comments:

Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.