Thursday, February 17, 2011
What I Do: Organic Gynecology & Bioidentical Hormones
Often I get asked what I actually do with clients and in workshops and coming next month in WEBINARS! Here it is, inspired by Danielle Laporte's Burning Questions, and squeezed between seeing patients today and picking up the kids from school. Enjoy! Join the Love Train!
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine on Facebook
- Rebecca Burgess Makes Me Happy - Clothes that Heal...
- Feelin' Testy (Testimonials, That Is)
- Shuffling My Roles
- Bitch Slap Values That No Longer Serve
- For Mamas Who Rock Business
- Vote Now: Monday Mystic
- Prayer for Overwhelm
- What I Do: Organic Gynecology & Bioidentical Hormo...
- Organically Fit: Togs for The Dailey Method & Yoga...
- Mystic Danielle Laporte: There's a Bigger Story to...
- Organic GYN Goes to Portland for Baby Shower
- Organic Socks Gone Wrong
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (105)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD
- I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.