Just finished my sacral releases, in my nightgown, of course, 'cuz it's President's Day.
Need your help with a little something: there are so many mystics to choose from today, I'm having difficulty choosing just one to blog about. Please vote in the comments section for one or more. We got farmers, professors, moms and entrepreneurs in the mix.
- Novella Carpenter, local Oakland author of Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer. She had me at her first line: "I have a farm on a dead-end street in the ghetto."
- Regena Thomashauer, aka Mama Gena, Creatrix of the Mama Gena School of Womanly Arts
- Rebecca Burgess, my low-impact eco-artist friend and activist.
- Marta Dansie, gifted designer and blogger
- Marie Forleo of Rich, Happy & Hot
- More Danielle Laporte, because you know self-realization rocks, and you know I can't get enough of her brilliance.
- Brene Brown, PhD, a refreshing professor from Texas who is an expert in vulnerability and authenticity.
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes, an oldie but goodie.