Sunday, June 13, 2010
Our ability to cope with stress peaks at 25 & 65. Where does that leave us in-betweeners? Perimenopause in particular catapults into a state of half our normal stress resilience, mostly due to the hormonal chaos of wildly fluctuating estrogen and dropping progesterone levels.
Recently I offered an interactice teleconference for Up2yoga on Stress Resilience. Listen to the podcast right here. Learn natural ways of creating more stress buoyancy with adrenal support and balancing your sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone). Join me for our next interactive teleconference on July 8, 2010 at 10am from anywhere in the world for $1 right here.
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box
Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine on Facebook
- Organic Skin: Minimum 3-Step Routine?
- Lakshmi: Inner Divinity
- Stress Resilience....
- Home Yoga Practice - Vira Sadhana - Amp Up Energy ...
- Starting Tomorrow Night - Channeling Shiva Rea
- Krill Oil 48x Better Than Fish Oil?
- Migraines: Triggers from Foods & Additives
- Women Becoming Unstuck
- goodbye to my period
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Dr. Sara Gottfried, MD
- I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.