Friday, June 11, 2010

Starting Tomorrow Night - Channeling Shiva Rea


I love this teacher of mine - Shiva Rea. She taught a terrific workshop last July that you can download right here (for $1) on how to target your home contemplative practice to what your body | mind | spirit most needs. I'm seeking deep, divine feminine inspiration and want to harness my energy more fully, so I'm invoking the "Vira" sadhana. Shiva suggests starting with the new moon (tomorrow night, folks). Listen to her recording for more details, and join me.

Signing out for Shabbat Unplugged.

No comments:

Gottfried Center for Integrative Medicine's Fan Box

About Me

My photo
I'm an organic gynecologist, yoga teacher + writer. I earn a living partnering with women to get them vital and self-realized again. We're born that way, but often fall off the path. Let's take your lousy mood and fatigue, and transform it into something sacred and useful.